- Shukran E- Gift Card is Valid for 365 day from the date of issue.
- Shukran E- Gift Cards are redeemable across Online/Offline “Participating Brands” of Landmark, visit www.shukran.com/giftcard to check the updated list of participating brands and store locations.
- Shukran E- Gift Card is redeemable for full price as well as discounted items in the participating brand online/Offline stores.
- Shukran E- Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or part.
- Shukran E- Gift Card is part redeemable. Hence same Card can be used in multiple shopping trips across all participating Landmark Group Brand Stores across UAE.
- Should the purchase value exceed the value of the Gift Card, the differential value should be paid by the customer who redeems the Gift Card.
- No replacement / compensation are permissible /payable for lost E- Gift Card.
- Mutilated or defaced E- Gift Card will not be honored.
- E- Gift Card issued cannot be returned or refund.
- Items purchased by the E- Gift Card are refundable as per the refund and exchange policy of the store.
- Shukran E- Gift Card is governed by the Shukran Gift Card T & C in force from time to time.
- For balance enquiry, expiry, store location & detail T & C visit www.shukran.com/giftcard or call 8007485726 (toll free).
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Modified on: Tue, 11 Jan, 2022 at 11:16 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.