Terms & Condition for Made-To-Order Mattress (Customized Mattress)
- Please ensure that the dimensions you choose are accurate as returns will not be accepted for incorrect sizes ordered.
- It is important to double-check your measurements before purchasing to make sure the mattress and base heights meet your requirements.
- Returns are not applicable for Made-To-Order Mattress (Customized Mattress)
- The production time for custom mattress orders is 10 days.
- You will receive updates on the status of your order and a delivery date will be provided via email.
- On the day of delivery, you may receive either an email with tracking information, a phone call, or both from the courier.
- Please inspect your order upon delivery.
Mattress Care Tips
- Vacuum your mattress every 3 months.
- Use a protective topper for your mattress.
- Let the mattress breathe for 5-10 minutes using sunlight air periodically. It helps to freshen up the top of the mattress.
- Rotate your mattress every six months.
- Keep the bed linen off the floor.
- Don’t use the mattress handles to lift the full weight. It is only for adjustments.
- Don't eat, drink or smoke on your bed.
- Don't ever use dry-cleaning chemicals.
- Don't bend, fold, or drag your mattress.
- Don't stand or jump on the mattress.
- Do not iron clothes on the mattress.
- If any loose thread is found, don't pull the thread. Trim it with the scissor.
- Avoid keeping heavy objects on the mattress, as it could ruin its shape.
- Don't remove the brand label placed on the corner of your mattress. The labels and invoices are mandatory for warranty claims.
- Please verify your bed size before buying a mattress.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This product comes with a warranty that starts from the date of purchase. Please check the label on your mattress for the warranty details. If you have any complaints, please get in touch with our customer care team.
- Warranty is applicable only if the mattress is purchased from a Home Box Store, Home Box Website or authorized online platforms.
- Relevant invoices must be preserved and produced along with the mattress in case of a complaint.
- Any alterations done by customers on the mattress are not covered under warranty.
- Stains occurring on the mattress tapestry after unpacking or removing the poly bag and subsequent use at the customer's end are not covered under warranty.
- Opening of stitches (both quilt & tape edge) reported after 15 days of the purchase date are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to handles post usage is not covered under warranty.
- Bending of the mattress constitutes inappropriate usage. Any damage arising from such usage is not covered under warranty.
- The proof of purchase date and place of purchase should be valid.
- If the product is found to be altered, abused or damaged due to negligence, then it will not be covered under warranty.
- While the company does its best to replace the defective mattress at the earliest, the average time required for replacement is 7-10 working days.
- If the variety of mattresses you've purchased has been discontinued, you will be provided with a new mattress of the same value as the original one.
- If one of your pairs of mattresses has sagged, only sagged mattress shall be replaced.
- The company's decision regarding the nature of defects and the applicability of this warranty will be final.
- The warranty is limited to sagging of the mattress and doesn't cover fabric damages such as tears, stains, colour fading, bleeding, soiling, or burns.
- The warranty doesn't cover mattress damage due to infestation by insects/rodents/rats or any natural calamities.
- The warranty doesn't cover any damages or sagging of the mattress due to improper size and condition of the cot, uneven resting surface, or improper structural design of the cot.
- The warranty is not applicable for any smell that may occur during usage in an enclosed environment, moisture in the air due to the surrounding environment / use of an air conditioner, excessively wet surface or pouring of any liquid on the mattress.
- The warranty doesn't cover preference in comfort level.
- The warranty doesn't cover depression of less than 4 cm for mattresses of 20 cm & above. A depression of less than 3 cm isn't covered for mattresses below 20 cm.
- The warranty doesn't include damage resulting from improper usage. Please follow the tips given under do's and don'ts.
- Mattress cannot be claimed as defective based on expected comfort level.
- The warranty does not cover any damage caused by relocation of mattress(es) by customers.
Do offers and promotions appear on your website?
Yes, we regularly run offers and promotions on HomeBoxStores.com. Keep checking the site for new offers, or simply sign up for our newsletter and get information about the latest deals delivered to your inbox.
- Where can I get information about the Landmark Group?
How do buy 1, get 1 or buy 2 get 1 offers work?
Here’s how these offers work:
Buy 1, get 1: With this offer, you get 2 products for the price of 1. Add 2 products from the same promotion to your basket, and you will not be charged for the lowest priced item.
Buy 2, get 1: With this offer, you get 3 products for the price of 2. Add 3 products from the same promotion to your basket, and you will not be charged for the lowest priced item.
Please do confirm that all the products you add to the basket are eligible for the offer.
What are the 14-day Mattress Trial Terms & Conditions?
1. The 14-day mattress trial is available on select mattresses assigned and highlighted on the site with badges or attributes.
2. The mattress should be in its original packaging.
3. If after 14 days you decide that our mattress isn’t the best fit for you and your family, you can change it for another mattress or get a refund as a gift voucher.
4. We request you to fix a time slot with our Customer Support team on 800-HBOX (800-4269) and please make yourself available at the time fixed.
5. State you invoice number and other details when you speak to our Customer Support team.
6. The Home Box team will visit you and inspect the mattress.
7. While you get a complete refund (excluding any delivery charges you may have paid) on your mattress, there is an QAR 100 fee for collection.
8. If the returned mattress has been marked, soiled or permanently spoiled in any way, we may reduce the refund or reject the return.
9. Refund will be by way of Gift Voucher for the amount and can be used in Home Box to shop within the next 14 days.
10. Your return on the mattress will be put to good use by donating the same.
What is Promise Plus and what does it mean for Home Box customers?
Home Box Promise Plus is our assurance to our customers. It allows you to shop at Home Box with complete confidence.
With every piece of furniture that you buy, you get a quality product and much more.
Home Box Promise Plus offers you:
2-year Limited Warranty: We will repair or replace any furniture product with a manufacturing defect, during the warranty period. (T&C apply).
Price Guarantee: We guarantee our Everyday Competition prices on the same product at a local retail competitor within 2 days of purchase. Simply provide proof in the form of an advertisement in a national newspaper. A maximum amount of QAR 1,000 will be refunded as a Gift Voucher. Please note, this is only available for furniture.
48-hour Delivery: Enjoy this benefit on purchases of QAR 3,500 or more (during non-event periods) and QAR 4,500 (during event periods). After making your purchase, just call us at 800-HBOX (800-4269) to schedule your delivery.
14-day Return: We offer a 14-day return on unopened and unused products. (T&C apply).
14-day Mattress Trial: We allow you to try out the iPocket and iGEL mattress at home for 14 days. You can return the product within that duration if you're unhappy with it. (T&C apply).
Shukran Rewards: Earn and spend Shukrans when you shop online. Gold members enjoy special benefits. These are as per Shukran policies.
Term and Conditions apply on all the above promises. Please read the website for complete Terms and Conditions.
- The colour of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen. This is due to lighting, pixel quality and colour settings.
- Please check the product's dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location. Also, check if the product will fit through the entrance(s) and door(s) of the premises.
- Please expect an unevenness of up to 5 mm in the product due to differences in surfaces and floor levels.
- The Seller delivering the product will not take up any type of civil work, such as drilling holes in the wall to mount the product. The product will only be assembled in case carpentry assembly is required
- In case the product appears to lack shine, wiping the surface with a cloth will help clear the surface of dust particles.